Hello Basketball Families. Our June basketball registration is now open. The link to register with the basketball program is https://eastlakebasketball.sportngin.com/register/form/868741951. Please remember to complete this as well as the school sports registration. PLEASE REGISTER NOW AS BASKETBALL STARTS AT THE END OF THIS MONTH! Instructions for school registration follow immediately below. Thank you,
Eastlake Summer Athletic Season Registration
If you have questions regarding these registration steps please contact Amy Hill 425 936-1524
For details regarding the decision by LWSD to begin Summer Sports Season Registration click the link below.
There are 3 steps to complete registration for the Summer Athletic Season with your sport:
You must have the following forms on file in the Eastlake Athletics office:
Steps for online registration
Once the online registration is processed and the Physical and Medical History are submitted your student will be placed on the summer roster that was specified. You will receive confirmation email from Amy Hill when you are placed on your Summer Sport roster. Please be aware that any correspondence from Amy Hill will go to your email address that is listed as primary in Skyward.
All communication regarding Summer Sports will be through your sports program NOT Eastlake.
Amy Hill is out of the office from June 21st until August 19th.
EASTLAKE YOUTH BASKETBALL CAMP
DIRECTED BY EASTLAKE HIGH SCHOOL COACHES AND PLAYERS
Presented by Eastlake Boys Basketball Booster Club a 501(c) (3) Non-Profit Corporation
Tax ID #77-0616862
REGISTER AT: www.eastlakebasketball.com
JULY 8 – 11
6PM – 8:30PM
*Day 1 check in 5:45pm
Bring Ball, Water bottle
$150 (includes camp t-shirt)
The Camp staff includes Eastlake Head Coach Steve Kramer, Assistants, and current as well as former Eastlake High School players. They will observe and instruct each player every day. This Camp is used as a fundraiser for Eastlake Boys’ Basketball Booster Club- a 501(c) (3) Non-Profit Corporation
DATES: March 16 – June 15 (no training April 6, April 10, April 13)
Days & Time:
Wednesday 12:30-1:30 and Saturday 10:00-11:00
LOCATION: EHS Weight Room
COST: $180 Due March 16 (note this is less than normal session due to a couple of scheduling conflicts)
About Coach Martensen and the program:
The training program your son will receive is a comprehensive strength and conditioning program that focuses on getting your athlete to move better, feel better and perform better. I will phase the workouts every 3-4 weeks making sure of steady progression. I take a functional training approach ensuring that the athlete will be ready for the demands of basketball games and practices from a performance and injury prevention perspective.
Common Misconception of Basketball Strength and Conditioning:
What your kid will receive with the spring strength and conditioning workouts:
1. Individualized workout program
2. Nutrition guidelines for improved performance
3. Pre-testing and Post-testing to measure progress
• 4 year of Eastlake Select Basketball
• EHS alumni (2007) - played for Richard Belcher
• Strength Coach for EHS Boys Basketball Summer Program in 2010, 2018 (sophomore and jv players)
• Assistant Coach of EHS Boys sophomore team in 2017 with Doug Martensen
• Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology from Western Washington University with Specialization in Health and Fitness (2011)
• ACE Certified Personal Trainer
• Certified Functional Strength Coach
• Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
• Over 10 years experience training adults, youth, athletes
• Owner/Founder of Purpose Driven Fitness (personal training business)
• 60 minute training session duration; athletes to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of each workout. In the case of absence, the player must inform Coach Martensen at Joshua.email@example.com
Please note that the game schedule can be found in the link below and the game schedule on our calendar is subject to change. All corrections and updates, including any changes due to weather can be found through the KingCo website link below.
All four Eastlake Basketball Coaches since school opened
The Eastlake Boys' Basketball Booster Club (EBBBC) is a non-profit, volunteer organization working in conjunction with the Eastlake Wolfpack Association, the Lake Washington School District/KingCo Athletic Conference, and the Eastlake Athletic Department. The purpose of the EBBBC is to support, encourage, and acknowledge the endeavors of students participating in the Eastlake High School Boys' Basketball Program.