DATES: March 16 – June 15 (no training April 6, April 10, April 13)
Days & Time:
Wednesday 12:30-1:30 and Saturday 10:00-11:00
LOCATION: EHS Weight Room
COST: $180 Due March 16 (note this is less than normal session due to a couple of scheduling conflicts)
About Coach Martensen and the program:
The training program your son will receive is a comprehensive strength and conditioning program that focuses on getting your athlete to move better, feel better and perform better. I will phase the workouts every 3-4 weeks making sure of steady progression. I take a functional training approach ensuring that the athlete will be ready for the demands of basketball games and practices from a performance and injury prevention perspective.
Common Misconception of Basketball Strength and Conditioning:
What your kid will receive with the spring strength and conditioning workouts:
1. Individualized workout program
2. Nutrition guidelines for improved performance
3. Pre-testing and Post-testing to measure progress
• 4 year of Eastlake Select Basketball
• EHS alumni (2007) - played for Richard Belcher
• Strength Coach for EHS Boys Basketball Summer Program in 2010, 2018 (sophomore and jv players)
• Assistant Coach of EHS Boys sophomore team in 2017 with Doug Martensen
• Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology from Western Washington University with Specialization in Health and Fitness (2011)
• ACE Certified Personal Trainer
• Certified Functional Strength Coach
• Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
• Over 10 years experience training adults, youth, athletes
• Owner/Founder of Purpose Driven Fitness (personal training business)
• 60 minute training session duration; athletes to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of each workout. In the case of absence, the player must inform Coach Martensen at Joshua.email@example.com
Please note that the game schedule can be found in the link below and the game schedule on our calendar is subject to change. All corrections and updates, including any changes due to weather can be found through the KingCo website link below.
And it’s a done deal. Woodinville hits their free throws down the stretch, and the Falcons get the win. 64-58.
1-2 for Jones at the line, and it’s 58-62. Eastlake fouls.
Eastlake fouls. Woodinville hits 2. It’s a 5 point game. 62-57.
Jones hits the FT, and it’s a 1 possession game. 57-60 with 41.9 to go. Woodinville ball.
All four Eastlake Basketball Coaches since school opened
The Eastlake Boys' Basketball Booster Club (EBBBC) is a non-profit, volunteer organization working in conjunction with the Eastlake Wolfpack Association, the Lake Washington School District/KingCo Athletic Conference, and the Eastlake Athletic Department. The purpose of the EBBBC is to support, encourage, and acknowledge the endeavors of students participating in the Eastlake High School Boys' Basketball Program.